How To Apply
- For viable business activities in the region
- For SMEs, start-ups & social enterprise
- From £500 to £150,000
- When bank support is limited, or additional finance is required
- At commercial rates (6% APR (v) for start up loan offer, otherwise 14 to 15% APR (v))
- Monthly repayments from 12 months and 5 years
- With or without security
Applying for a loan:
- Complete the online application form, or E-mail, Telephone, or Write
- Loans are subject to status
- Terms and conditions apply
- 18s and over
What happens next?
- We’ll take some basic details and tell you more about how we work
- We’ll need your business plan
- We’ll consider your plan as quickly as possible and arrange to meet to discuss your needs in person. We aim to give you an indication of whether we are likely to make a loan before going down the route of due diligence.
- Treating customers fairly is a fundamental part of the way we do business. Our customers are at the heart of our business and we’re committed to giving them the highest quality service we can. We act with integrity and transparency in everything we do and aim to build a lasting relationship with our clients.
- If you would like to read our Customer Charter please call 01386 556 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy.