How To Apply
- For viable business activities in the region
- To SMEs & social enterprises with some trading history, or start -ups where the Directors/owners can show relevant experience of the business environment
- From £15,000 (£25,000 for unincorporated businesses) to £50,000
- When bank support is limited, or additional finance is required
- At commercial rates ( generally 8 to 10% (f), 5% fee – (10 to 13% APR))
- Monthly repayments with terms from 12 months to 5 years
- With or without security
Applying for a loan:
- Complete the basic online application form, or E-mail, Telephone, or Write
- Loans are subject to status
- Terms and conditions apply
- 18s and over
What happens next?
- We’ll contact you and take a few more details and tell you more about how we work
- We’ll send you an application form to be completed which has details of other information we will need including your business plan
- We’ll consider your plan as quickly as possible and arrange a meeting to discuss your needs. We aim to give you an indication of whether we are likely to make a loan before going down the route of due diligence.
- Treating customers fairly is a fundamental part of the way we do business. Our customers are at the heart of our business and we’re committed to giving them the highest quality service we can. We act with integrity and transparency in everything we do and aim to build a lasting relationship with our clients.